The club snow clearing policy is as follows:
- Snow is cleared when the contracted company is available, sometimes this is days after a snowfall.
- Generally, clearing is not done until 4+ inches has fallen.
- The Hartman Range roads and parking will be cleared, the 200m will have a patch ploughed, one action bay will be cleared as much as possible.
- The Blackwater 1400m Range parking and road up to 300m will be cleared.
- At least one Blackwater action bay will be cleared.
- The club is not responsible for stuck vehicles or damage. It is your choice to drive on club property in winter conditions.
- Snow clearing beyond this is a decision made by the club executive and directors.